Skilled, Reputable Representation From A Florida Family Law Specialist
If you are facing divorce, custody or another family law issue, you want a lawyer with the skill and knowledge to protect your rights and assert your wishes.
Attorney Kim Kaszuba, with KLK Family Law in Clearwater, has years of experience handling complex family law cases. She has also earned board certification in marital and family law in Florida. This means she has met rigorous standards, including her knowledge, skill and professionalism, in Florida family law.
There are more than 100,000 lawyers in Florida, but only 273 are marital and family law board-certified.
She is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Florida Chapter, as one of only two active attorneys being accepted into membership of the nationwide, prestigious organization.
Attorney Kim Kaszuba provides representation in all aspects of family law, including:
- Divorce: The dissolution of a marriage is never easy, but the right lawyer can make the process as smooth as possible.
- Alimony: Will you pay or receive spousal support? Make sure your rights are protected.
- Property division: You need an attorney to protect your interests when it comes to dividing marital assets.
- Child custody and paternity: Nothing is more crucial than protecting your relationship with your child.
- Child support: Hiring a skilled attorney can help ensure the amount of support is fair to all parties, especially the child.
A Caring, Knowledgeable Approach To Family Law Cases
Attorney Kaszuba stresses client communication and collaboration throughout the duration of each case. She will work directly with you and keep you updated on the status of your case. Kim understands that you have questions and concerns that need answers quickly.