Mediation: An Amicable Option To Resolve Your Florida Family Law Dispute
There are some issues that are best resolved by both parties agreeing to work things out without getting a judge involved. Many people seeking a divorce or resolution to a Florida family law matter find mediation to be a great option.
The Five Benefits Of Mediation
Mediation provides many benefits to traditional litigation. The benefits include but are not limited to the following:
1. Flexibility: Unlike a court case, participants on when and where to meet.
2. Informal: Parties get to ask and answer questions and propose options.
3. Faster resolution: When both parties have the goal of working together to find a reasonable solution to their issues, the process is smoother and typically faster than traditional litigation.
4. Cost-effective: In many cases mediation costs less than a court trial.
5. Less stressful: When parents commit to working together to resolve issues this sets a good example to the children as to how to solve problems. Because mediation is typically far less acrimonious than a trial, there is less stress on all those involved and parties have a better chance at successful co-parenting.
Help From A Board-Certified Attorney
Attorney Kim Kaszuba with KLK Family Law has over two decades of experience and is board-certified in Florida marital and family law. She also serves as a third-party mediator.
Kim currently has dates available now for half or full day mediations in all areas of family law including divorce, paternity, pre-and post-judgment litigation. She also assists with collaborative resolution, an alternative dispute resolution method also available.
Get More Information Today
Not sure if mediation is the best fit for your family or issue? Call 727-314-2094 for a consultation to learn more about mediation and how Kim can help you.
You can also reach out to the firm via email, or book directly with Kim below.